Building in existing structures
No matter whether the requirements for a logistics and commercial property have changed or whether it is getting on in years: building in the existing structure - i.e. modernisation, revitalisation, conversion or extension of real estate - is becoming increasingly important, revitalisation, conversion or expansion of real estate - is increasingly coming into in the focus. BREMER offers construction in existing buildings as a turnkey solution.
- Implementation of existing planning in line with planning permission, implementation plans and performance specifications, taking account of good engineering practice and relevant regulations.
- Updating of existing planning by staff specialised in architecture, civil engineering, TBS and design
- Liaison with and coordination of utility companies
- Consultation with authorities and official bodies
- Trade interface management
Technical utilities collision planning
- Onsite safety management
- Project management and coordination of all project participants
- Single project leader as client contact for technical and commercial supervision
- Quality monitoring during construction by own site manager
- Integration of client-side finishing works in construction schedule
- Production of review and operating documents
- Introduction to new building for client-side employees